Thursday, 16 April 2009

Alarms and raw food

Right, I think I'm gonna do a wake-up rehearsal as suggested by PureDoxyk and Steve Pavlina... Once again I slept through my core sleep by 1 hour. This time I decided it would be best to 'reset' myself by continuing to sleep a full 8 hours (and wake at 6 am).

Basically I shall set my alarms for 5 mins, and practice getting up automatically and walk out of the room to wash my face. Then do some yoga stretches and juggling.

In other news, I have started introducing more raw foods into my diet. The last few days, instead of buying lollies at the dairy ($1 - $2), I bought a bag of kiwifruit ($1.50), avocados (2 for $2.50), and bananas (1 bunch @ $2.90). Much better for me, and actually more flavoursome than chocolate and sweets.

2 comments:

Joseph Jujnovich said...

oh and I had a bag of raw almonds for breakfast.

Kehkasha said...

Ye Gods man. Are you a Scientist of an Artist? Leonardo de Vinci would be proud of you. Please watch 'Altered States', a fabulous film which researches sleep and the Sub/UnConscious. It is just so intense and fabulous. Ciao!